June 08, 2022
YLA Camp Training
Stillman Hall: 1947 College Rd, Columbus, OH 43230
July 24, 2022
Provide quality sport-based Positive Youth Development (PYD) programming.
Teaching & Learning
Prepare and train tomorrow's sport-based Positive Youth Development workforce.
Research, discover and share best practices in sport-based Positive Youth Development.
Youth & Community
Increase in interpersonal skills – self-control, effort, teamwork and social responsibility – S.E.T.S.
Report using S.E.T.S. at home, school, or within their community.
Reduction in violence incidences in neighborhood attributed to the presence of LiFEsports.
- First Generation Law Camp - Columbus Commons (Meeting Location Only)
- Sport Clinics - Sport Clinics - Ohio Stadium
- Youth Leadership Academy - Youth Leadership Academy
- LiFEsports Summer Camp - LiFEsports at Dublin
- LiFEsports Summer Camp - LiFEsports at Heyward Middle School (Springfield)
- LiFEsports Summer Camp - LiFEsports On Campus at The Ohio State University
- LiFEsports+ Summer Camp - LiFEsports+ at Adams Community Center
- LiFEsports+ Summer Camp - LiFEsports+ at Beatty Community Center
- LiFEsports+ Summer Camp - LiFEsports+ at Linden Community Center
LiFEsports, in partnership with the Ohio High School Athletic Association, is working to change the landscape of coach training in Ohio. Coach Beyond, a series of eight coach education sessions, is designed to ensure Ohio’s coaches are ready to “coach beyond...”